Every day, dentists want to maximize on their return of time invested in treating their patients. Ever since the introduction of Keystone’s NiteBite® product, this has become a much more achievable accomplishment.
NiteBite helps patients treat their TMJ/TMD disorders, with a patented design that utilizes the most innovative technology on the market of night guards. The design stops users from the clenching and grinding that goes on while they sleep, and is the first FDA-cleared device to function within the freeway space. On top of this, NiteBite will cut out the headaches, tooth and jaw pain that some patients may have as well.
NiteBite is satisfying for both the patient and the applying dentist. With ease for both, there’s hardly any wait time, as it takes just a few quick minutes for the dentist to apply the guard, and it fits directly into the patient’s mouth without an impression, procedure, or return visit. The benefit of muscle relaxation and pain relief is provided almost immediately from NiteBite.
Now that you know a little bit about NiteBite, you may question why you should need this over any other competing night guard. Below are the compiled main features of this innovative product:
- Stops bruxing and clenching
- FDA cleared for use by dental professionals
- Inserts, molds and fits in 5 minutes
- No second patient visit
- No lab time or expense
- Custom fit for each user (in office)
- Easy to fit and very comfortable to wear
- Extremely safe and easy to use
- Clinically proven to be effective
- Most profitable occlusal appliance on the market
- Little or no adjustment is needed
- Prevents TMJ/TMD syndrome
- Relieves chronic tension and pain within the head, jaw and neck neuromuscular system
- Available through your distributor
You can get more information about NiteBite and plenty of other U.S. dental products on Keystone Industries website, or you can contact Keystone Industries directly toll-free at 1 (800) 333-3131 or fax (856) 663-0381. Socialize with us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn as well!