Cherry Hill, N.J. – Keystone Industries is excited to announce the new product Itsoclear, a high quality clear clasp. Itsoclear is a thermoplastic nylon material that is molded into a formed clasp. The product allows for repair of a clasp in less than 4 minutes with a cosmetic appeal unlike any other clasp on the market.
Itsoclear saves bench time while producing a higher quality dental aesthetic clasp that customers will appreciate. Because of its clear properties there’s no more noticeable metal clasps, instead there’s just a nearly invisible clear piece.
The clasp is also easy to work with. In fact, it takes less than a day to train anyone to do the job. Once the process is perfected, it takes less than 4 minutes to process, saving significant bench time to help yield more profits.
This great product and is available in packages of six universal clasps or six molar clasps. For more information please call 1 (800) 333-3131 or visit our website.
Other Itsoclear features:
- Crystal clear, will not lose clarity
- Easy adaption
- Non-abrasive, tooth bearing
- Easily adjustable, dentists can even adjust chairside if needed
- No injection machines or hand-held injectors required
- Perfect for new partial dentures as well as repairs and replacing metal clasp
- Can create anterior clasp
- Process takes under 4 minutes
To get more information on products, such as Itsoclear, or any Keystone products, contact Keystone Industries toll-free at 1 (800) 333-3131 or fax (856) 663-0381.
Keystone Industries, 616 Hollywood Avenue, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.