Cherry Hill, N.J. – Keystone Industries has released Gelato Prophylaxis Paste with fluoride which provides smooth, pliable and splatter-free application. The 1.23% fluoride ion Gelato paste is perfect for high-luster polishing and stain removal, but it remains gentle enough on the enamel with minimal enamel loss.
Gelato paste comes in boxes of 200 individual disposable cups for convenient use. The disposable cups also eliminate cross contamination and include a prophy ring for ease of application on the patient’s teeth. For more options, the paste comes in 12 ounce jars (exports only).
Gelato Prophylaxis Paste is offered in three different grits: fine, medium and coarse. The fine grit is best for light stain removal and amalgam polishing. It’s recommended to use the fine grit on children. For normal cleaning and polishing the medium girt is an ideal choice. The coarse grit is used in medium to heavy stain and plaque removal.
Keystone Industries continues to put forward the largest assortment of great-tasting Gelato flavors such as Pina Colada, and Orange Sherbet. The paste line also has Mint, Cherry, Bubble Gum and Raspberry flavors for a plethora of flavor options to satisfy picky clients. The individual cups are clearly labeled for quick retrieval and application.
- Available in three grits: fine, medium and coarse
- Flavors: Bubble Gum, Cherry, Mint, Pina Colada, Orange Sherbet, Raspberry
- In 6 oz. and 12 oz. jars and individual cups
- Great flavor in a non-splatter, consistent formula
- Paste contains 1.23% APF with a unique blend of cleaning and polishing agents
- Disposable cups to eliminate cross contamination
- Color-coded tops and easy to read labels for convenient use
- Includes prophy ring for easy application use
- Available without dye
For more information on Gelato Prophylaxis Paste or any Keystone products, contact Keystone Industries toll-free at 1 (800) 333-3131 or fax (856) 663-0381.
Keystone Industries, 616 Hollywood Avenue, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.