Cherry Hill, N.J. –Versacryl Lab Kit is proven to be one of the most multipurpose products on the denture market and now it’s the perfect time to see how this great product can help the efficiency and quality of your lab. The new generation material is remarkably versatile because it harbors several unique properties that work in tandem and allow for some unprecedented applications.
The Versacryl Lab Kit can be extended, for example, into an undercut to mechanically retain a denture; it can be used to produce repeatable thermo-relines; it can retain overdentures on implants; it can create special wings to stabilize lower dentures … and much more. This is clearly not a single process product for labs, which means no dead inventory!
Versacryl bonds well with other acrylics, doesn’t stick to implants and doesn’t tear like silicone. The pinkish color also creates an esthetic finish that looks great. Most of all, the product doesn’t change shape and lasts an industry-standard 12-16 months.
Advantages and Features:
- The rigidity of Versacryl controlled by varying proportion of the Softener and Hardener. This allows for an infinite range of consistencies, from very soft while heated to as hard as denture base.
- Following polymerization, Versacryl remains thermo-elastic which allows it to be heat-softened in water for adaptation to softer tissues and teeth over and over again.
- Versacryl’s unique memory means it automatically return to its original shape when heated.
- Versacryl will chemically bond itself to any other acrylic product, either Heat Cure or Self Cure.
- The product is a nice pink color that blends well with the denture base.
- Because of the versatile properties of Versacryl, inventory doesn’t sit on the shelf waiting for the next reline.
- Superb technical support can offer technique tips and help.
- The material has a slow rebound shape after deformation and keep denture in contact with tissue while chewing.
- Versacryl can completely replace those ugly metal hooks on partial dentures.
- It creates adjustable relines.
- It solves the problems involved with stabilizing loose lower dentures.
- Versacryl is great for many other applications dental and non-dental!
Right now, Keystone Industries is offering a $90 free sample of Versacryl Reline Kit. This is a great chance to get your hands on such a versatile product and see how it can become a multi-use product for your lab. For more information on Versacryl or any Keystone products, contact Keystone Industries toll-free at 1 (800) 333-3131 or fax (856) 663-0381.
Keystone Industries, 616 Hollywood Avenue, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.