CHERRY HILL, N.J. – Proven to set itself apart from being a regular “soft reline” in the denture market, Versacryl is an efficient and top-of-the-line product that you need for your lab. When it is warmed, it lays against the ridge with no rebound. This then becomes comparable to a memory foam mattress, as Versacryl reduces bounce and still forms to the shape. When it is all said and done, you are left with a comfortable, suctioned fit that will long a very long time.
There are several unique features Versacryl carries along with it, which in-turn gives you an excellent application. With Versacryle and the lab kit, you will get a strong bond to a hard, acrylic base, in a natural pink or clear color that lasts the industry standard of 12-16 months. A few features the Versacryl Lab Kit include:
- Ability to be extended into an undercut, such as mechanically retaining a denture
- Can be used to produce repeatable thermo-relines
- Ability to retain overdentures on implants
- Can create special wings to stabilize lower dentures
Some more advantages and special features Versacryl carries that competition can’t match include:
- The rigidity of Versacryl controlled by varying proportion of the Softener and Hardener. This allows for an infinite range of consistencies, from very soft while heated to as hard as denture base.
- Following polymerization, Versacryl remains thermo-elastic which allows it to be heat-softened in water for adaptation to softer tissues and teeth over and over again.
- Versacryl’s unique memory means it automatically return to its original shape when heated.
- Versacryl will chemically bond itself to any other acrylic product, either Heat Cure or Self Cure.
- The product is a nice pink color that blends well with the denture base.
- Because of the versatile properties of Versacryl, inventory doesn’t sit on the shelf waiting for the next reline.
- Superb technical support can offer technique tips and help.
- The material has a slow rebound shape after deformation and keep denture in contact with tissue while chewing.
- Versacryl can completely replace those ugly metal hooks on partial dentures.
- It creates adjustable relines.
- It solves the problems involved with stabilizing loose lower dentures.
- Versacryl is great for many other applications dental and non-dental!
For more information, head over to our Learning Center about Versacryl or the product page to purchase. Feel free to contact us toll-free 1 (800) 333-3131 or fax (856) 663-0381 or tweet us @KeystoneInd.
Keystone Industries, 616 Hollywood Avenue, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.